Wednesday 23 March 2011

Fulfilling day


Always feel lazy n tired recently...

Maybe is because the changeable weather...
Damn blurr...

Monday evening straight sleep until wakes up at 2am++ without eat my supper...
After wakes up n cannot fall asleep already...
Music n also blogging time...but...
Revision my english at the same time...

8:45am
Still raining n lazy-ing...
Reach eevon home at 9:45am ...
They ask me drive as a punishment because i am late...

1st round
Desa Aman Puri~~
Badminton~~

w0w~~We like playing kung fu than play badminton~~


cuz our SOUND~~ haha~:P


All sorts of funny movements appear in front of our eyes~~:P
Funny nia~~:P

2nd round
time 4 us to make decision~~
hate it~~

Finally go having our breakfast at Sg Buloh~~:p

Finally I can finish my breakfast as no rely on other ppl~~
Tats testify i really dint having my supper last 9~~haha


On the way back Kepong
All kind of the suggestion 4 our next round~!@#$%^

Batu Caves~~Genting~~Selayang Mall~~1U~@#$!%^&*
Finally we decide go Bowling at bremmall~~


Let's Bowl!



All sorts of funny movements appear in front of our eyes again and again~~
haha~~:P After that we bck home~~

Actually...

We all do not care about the results but we really enjoyed the process~~


Do the Right Thing




After out in a sweat, i really feel comfortable and awake...

Really enjoyed it...

Happy is because i gt a full day with my dearest frens~~
ivy eevon n jercy...


n finally i really complete my bs assignment...
(actually only the summary nia):P 


I love you all~~:P

No comments:

Post a Comment