Monday 14 March 2011

A Breathtaking and Tired day

Monday>>>
Don't know what happen...
When back home I directly go to bed...
Sleep sleep sleep...
(((My expected story is appear)))

Felicific~~complacent~~ regret-less ~~happy~~
Everything that i want was in my eyes now...


It's hard to imagine...


Is really enjoy...


Everything is gone when i open my eyes...
3:48am(Tuesday)>>>


Immediately feel helpless and speechless...
Feel disappointed...


I found that everything is a dream...
Never mind...don't think too much...
Let it pass...But i can't fall asleep already...


(7:10am>>>Mcd Sri Damansara)
Breakfast and online there...


(12:39pm>>>Back home)
Mum ask me fetch them go visited aunt at Puchong there...
I only know the way go to IOI  Mall...Then???
Speechless...


2 cars 11 ppls{6 adults n 5 child}
Nearby the 3rd Plaza Tol we called aunt n ask the way but...
Aunt at Taiwan leh...how???
{They never called aunt before we go, if we know then we no need go liao}


Nvm lol~~next station lol~~IOI Mall lol~~~
Gan jiong again>>>another aunt's car water roll~~
Sei lor???!!!!~!@#$%^&*


Really speechless...
Looking 4 help...ok.....settle jor....Back......


Back through Sg.Buloh...
not too jam but my eyes can't prop up already...
Really is a breathtaking and tired day...

No comments:

Post a Comment