Friday 1 April 2011

HaPPy APriL FoOL

Actually i no intend to fool ppl 2day but...
giv ppl fool d n...
haha suddenly wakes up n also nothing to do so...

i pick up my phone n start to fool ppl...
lie ppl say class cancel...

i noe so lame but...
just kidding mah~~~

After fool ppl i really feel happy nia~~
wakakaka~~~bt i lose to fool ah Joyce lol~~

because she dint reply me n i thought she will be take seriously...
confess myself...

finally she tel me that she just wakes up n see my sms...
urghhhhrrrrssss........lose case 1...

Joycely>>
success fool her haha....

but when reach campus i dint see her...
at that time i just realize she going to Singapore already...

ooooappppppsssss~~like giv ppl fool me back....
lose case 2~~~

Actually i wanna fool ppl continuously but...
dunnoe wat happen suddenly i feel so so so tired n no mood to fool ppl already...

i sleep when ms sudha class...
blur blur de pass the time...

arghhrrrsssss~~all my frens give u all flee tis times but next times u will noe it....

when back home i just sleep n not willing to wakes up but...
i need wakes up n help my mum drive to take something 4 her...
haizzzzz really so so so tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment