Thursday 10 March 2011

Two Day Like A World-war 4 Me

Wednesday>>>> Go early with Jercy to did my MS thing...
(Can say is nothing 4 other else but 4 me is importance)
Jercy, Vic, and my 3 admirer god at there discuss about their presentation's thing...
Me at there chat with Jin Jin and also did my thing at same time...:)
Mandy and Frankie come around 11am and join me at study area there to did together but just don't know where the way...
After class me and Jercy go having lunch...
So sorry ya Jercy because that day i really feeling unwell and also dizziness...

HOME>>>>>
I want go take a nap but i cant...
Maybe is worried about the test...
Headache...Faint...Dizziness...:(
I am very bad...
Online forced Ivy Eevon and Frankie help to find the point for test MS...
Done...
Our alleged short note or else can say reference...
Continue to see the example of essays but my eye cannot prop up already...
But i cant sleep...
Feel like wait to died...:(
And don't know what time i asleep...=.=

Thursday>>>>>
Almost cant wakes up...
Mandy two missed call Frankie two missed call...
Damn tired but need go to campus to DIED...><

MS quiz>>>
All cheating and copy...
Actually i wish i can do those question...
BUT...
Those question looks like familiar in my mind but i cant confirm...:(SAD><

GLT test>>>
Bad mood because i hate it...
Yea Yea the question is not too difficult but my mind is empty at that time...
Ivy send a bit point for us...
Thanks ya Ivy...
Sigh!!!
Because i really cant write a complete essay by myself...
Don't have ability to do it...
Sigh!!!
SAD!!!@@
Tired><

No comments:

Post a Comment